The plaintiff is Larry Rosenbaum, a 27-year-old franchise entrepreneur and father of three. He was working as a retail sales representative for Trader Joe’s when he was injured at work.

This isn’t the first time this man has worked in the local restaurant industry. He’s worked in a variety of different locations in Southern California. He’s worked at a local Mexican restaurant, a Chinese restaurant, a steakhouse, a pizza place, and even a high-end steakhouse.

Here’s where the lawsuit gets interesting. Rosenbaum alleges that he suffered a spinal cord injury on the job, was then subjected to punishment for this incident by being transferred to another store, and then subjected to discrimination because of his disability, because he is “low level,” because he is “crippled,” because he is “retarded,” and because he is a “chubby guy.”

After being transferred to another store, he says the manager made him do errands and tell customers he was on vacation. He also said he wasn’t allowed to go outside during the day, and the other store manager made him hold the door for customers.

He was also denied the right to eat lunch with his co-workers, but instead had to eat at home and listen to a prerecorded eulogy for his father. During the eulogy, the manager made derogatory comments about Mr. Rosenbaum, calling him a “chubby guy,” and “retarded.”

Mr.Rosenbaum filed a formal complaint with the Talisman Casualty Lawsuit Sacramento Labor Commission, but it was dismissed. He also filed a grievance against Trader Joe’s, but this was also dismissed.

Apparently, the lawsuit against Trader Joe’s isn’t an isolated incident involving Trader Joe’s or the Talisman Casualty Lawsuit. In fact, you can be sued at any point in your life for your disability if you’re born with an incapacitating medical


, or if you’ve had a disabling accident while working or on the job.

The Talisman Casualty Lawsuit alleges violations of the ADA, California labor law, and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act. If you are served with this lawsuit, and you believe you are a victim of discrimination, you should contact a qualified disability lawyer immediately